Pages

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Sixthform Prom OOTD

As I mentioned in this post I recently turned 18 and recieved my A Level results. The tradition in my school is that you have the 'main' prom in year 11 when people usually leave school. But as there's a sixthform in my school there's also a low key prom at the end of each year.
Here's what I wore..

 Dress - The dress was a mint colour from Forever 21, I couldn't find the Link online but it was around £30! The detailing on the dress was gorgeous
Shoes - If I was to do it again I would wear different shoes but the one's I wore were these for £22 from Miss Selfridge.
Bag - Although I didn't have a photo taken with my clutch it was this beautiful one from Accessorize, which you can buy here for £39.
Hair & Make Up - I curled my own hair, and for my make up I used Mac Club all over my eyes, and added false lashes for extra oomph!

Lynsey xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment